Spotted!

cwiggin

Spotted Caleb a few times while I was up in Oxford the last couple weeks.
Saw you parked on main St in norway a few times. I live around the corner from there.
Exchanged waves with a black Rex with gold wheels a few times this week. Wes maybe?

Iwagons truck and wagon at pizza Hut in oxford yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

If the black one is a widebody sti it's Wes. I figured someone would notice either thetruck or the battle wagoon parked out next to eachother by the road

i-wagon

Black blobeye sti, body kit. Blue/green pearl headlights, plate :sti swag. Been seeing it in auburn and mcfalls

Nairb4

I've seen a dark blue forester around Jay/Farmington a couple times lately.  Has 207 SUBIES on the windshield.  Did a quick google search and didn't come up with any site or anything for that.  Anyone know him?

While I'm here, there's a black 11-14 WRX hatch at a land surveyor's business in Jay all the time if anyone knows who that is.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I've seen a dark blue forester around Jay/Farmington a couple times lately.  Has 207 SUBIES on the windshield.  Did a quick google search and didn't come up with any site or anything for that.  Anyone know him?

While I'm here, there's a black 11-14 WRX hatch at a land surveyor's business in Jay all the time if anyone knows who that is.
That Forester belongs to Nathan Laroche, he's on our facebook page. 207 Subies is just a decal him and a couple friends put on their cars.

Nairb4

That Forester belongs to Nathan Laroche, he's on our facebook page. 207 Subies is just a decal him and a couple friends put on their cars.
Didn't realize there was a FB, just joined up!

Also spotted someone driving a silver bugeye in Dixfield yesterday morning.

Latest posts

Back