Spotted!

lateralized

spotted some kid pulling out of a gas station with a jetta and girly sunglasses, staring hard at my UAV.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle?
default_smile.png

UAV-Hellfire-Missile.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
spotted Gabe and Shorty yesterday on my way home from Evergreen.

Gabe,

is that ANOTHER fozzy??

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
Just got followed by a WRB bugeye on Park Ave. Than managed to make an a$$ of myself turning onto Gracelawn.
default_biggrin.png

that's what you get for running all-seasons...

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
On my way to the airport to drop my daughter off spotted WRB rex sedan, black outback xt and a black lowered Lgt on 111.

CheySpec207

On my way to the airport to drop my daughter off spotted WRB rex sedan, black outback xt and a black lowered Lgt on 111.
if it was around 6 30 ish that was me coming home from work i thought i saw u drive by lol

marcelr1988

spotted a white 06-07 STI on main st Lewiston near Irving yesterday around 4 or 4:30 PM .. sick car

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I know its not a Subaru...but I spotted on 202 in Manchester a Black Audi R8....HOLY CRAP!

ReZPunK

few rides today

sonic yellow bugeye on Manhill road in Holden

black RS with STI wing on route 1a, see him almost everyday.

and Mr Poon at Mainely Meat at Atlantic brewery today about to enjoy beer and meat.

seph

Spotted steph heading norh on 4 then saw someone with plate subie right after that
Near the Chick-A-Dee? I saw a red Audi right about there....
default_frown.gif

And I saw a redish WRX on Washington Ave as I was coming off the 'Pike. And a black '08-09 STI at the end of Upper St in Turner...

Oh, and BTW...It's "S E P H" There's no T in it. But it's not the first time don't feel bad...I get it all the time..
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back