Spring Group Drive 2015!

What date do you want to do the Spring Group Drive?

• April 26th

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • May 17th

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

BobJob

Well just lined up sitters for all the kiddos so the wife and I will be running the SHoutback and can't wait. See you all in topsham.

Elfie

Yay! I cannot wait to see everyone on Sunday! I'll have my new GoPro all set up! DON'T FORGET YOUR RADIOS!!!

Megulpha

I hope I can make it now. Waiting on a special size hose to adapt to my fittings for my new AOS system from Perrin ahhhh!!!! TMIC is off and got some work to do quickly! Also a few other small updates along with the AOS can't wait to get on the road again!

image.jpg

05RSKID

Should be there unless i have car problems today lol heading down from the bangor area

Willwrb04

Don't know if any of you guys are checking the forum, but that was me at the green thumb pulling out. Been so busy haven't checked the site at all. Just ran to my place in Washington right off 17 to drop off crushed rock and mulch I had in my car, and now I'm zipping down to Camden to hopefully meet with you guys and ride a little on 17.

DevineLegacy

Little snap shot of our buddy stalking us this morning
790e1cb754747a2011a7b9aeec657bba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05RSKID

Had a great day glad to get out and meet a few people

Had a great day glad to get out and meet a few people

DevineLegacy

Sending a huge shout out to Jake Rogers for these pictures, I don't know where else to post the pics from the group drive so I am posting them on here In till told otherwise!
e98853850fa5bece4f298ec60d9088c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smegtheprez

Interesting break-in of my new outboard motor last Sunday. As came into the parking lot from Chickawaukie Lake in Rockland I was surprised by parking lot of Subaru's.

I have a 2000 2.5RS as a daily driver and I also haul my boat with so it was an interesting end to my days boating adventure.

i-wagon

If I hadn't been swamped all weekend I would have gone with you guys. Wicked jelly of whoever has that ugm wagon pictured above

Latest posts

Back