STi catback exhaust modified to fit an NA impreza

Taiden

Just looking to get back what I have into it which is $200.

The tip is in awesome condition and there are no leaks anywhere. Comes with OEM donut gasket and a new napa gasket on the back... but if we take it apart you'll def have to get a new rear gasket. (We can take it off the car without splitting the two pipes but it might not fit in your vehicle to take it home)

No pics of it right now because it's on my car until someone decides to buy it and the can looks like any STi can in 8/10 condition

Dirty pics

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiden

Not in a hurry at all. It's on my car and I like it, but the truth is I don't really need it. I wouldn't mind going back to stock at all.

Spiller1327

I have a 2000 impreza outback sport. Its has the 2.5 in it though. I'm pretty sure it will fit. Does it sound really throaty and low or is it loud? I have leaks all over the place on mine and its starting to get annoying. I'm in a deal with Gabe at the moment but once he's payed I might be willing to buy this.

Taiden

Sounds good. It's not really loud. Has a nice low tone but doesn't drone at all. I really like it. And yes, it should bolt right up. I made sure it had no leaks when I put it in, I hate leaky exhausts.

I'm motivated to sell it, but I am not so motivated that I'll drop the price much if at all. It's a nice unit and it's all ready to go.

Taiden

i have a stock 2.2 exhaust on a 98 impreza wagon if you're still looking its kind of leaky probably just needs a donut
hm? i have my stock exhaust in the garage

i'm trying to sell my STi exhaust

price is semi flexible

Taiden

yea i know, i was just sayin if you needed a stock one i have one you could just take.
Hey I really appreciate it, I think I will be fine though.
default_smile.png
Props for offering to help me out.

hey im intrested. i'll shoot you a PM in a min to work out the details.
replied
default_smile.png

Spiller1327

I'm interested again. Made the wrong move on my exhaust. Fuji is way 2 loud Plus with the modified exhaust law the po po's are cracking down. I'll b willing to pick this up tomorrow or next week with cash. I am not wanting to get pulled over. Hope its not gone. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back