STI hybrid w/ stg 2 cams, etc - SS headers - powdercoated intake mani - kevlar timing belt

Evan

I'm selling my complete STI hybrid engine that I never got a chance to put in my WRX. Some parts are brand new, some are used, and I've run none of them

Motor curently has the heads off because I was debating on forged pistons, but I can assemble it if you want.

2.5 STI block (haven't run it but bought it being told it ran fine. 2005 as I recall, bought in like 2009 and sitting in a bag on a stand since)

WRX heads w/ gold/black powdercoated covers

Delta stage 2 cams (,400 lift, 272 duration)

Titainium retainers and springs (brand name coming soon)

EJ257 N/A intake mani (best flowing manifold subaru ever made) powdercoated gold/black

WRX throttle body

Parallele fuel rails w/ braided AN lines/fittings

Modded top feed injectors ("760cc" or whatever)

Gates kevlar timing belt (used, but rated to 300k miles)

New genuine oem oil pump and water pump

Genuine (in the bag) sti head gaskets

Stainless 4 into 1 headers with velocity stack up pipe (I forget the maker, but they're piece as the same as the Maddad and GT spec headers)

wrx engine wire harness/sensors

all engine plastics

probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting.

I'm looking for $2500 for everything complete, and not looking to part out. theres a chance I'll sell some parts separate (headers, intake mani) though.

the last bit is a coworker that has a set of JE forged pistons (stock bore) that he pulled from a block that was supposed to be stock, but it had these in it. He already had his new pistons so he dropped those in, but now he's looking to sell these for $125, without rings. I'll include that for an additional $125 whoever buys the motor wants the deal.

Any interest? I'm in Boston but can come to southern Maine if anyone wants it. I'll be up there saturday 5/17/14 actually.

Evan

Here are some pics of the motor as it stands now. The cams/valvetrain isn't in the heads, but I can install them or the new owner could do the shimless-sti conversion (which was my plan originally)

Shown: motor w/ fuel rails, intake, new oem water and fuel pump. below motor are cams, 4-1 headers, wrx wire harness.

photo33.jpg

photo52.jpg

closeup of powdercoat job on intake and valve covers. its gold and black hammered finish.

DSC_2261-1.jpg

cams are 272 deg and 10mm of lift, or measured at .050" of lift, they're 213deg and .394"

photo14.jpg

box of kevlar timing belt, belt covers and other accessories

photo31.jpg

new oem gaskets and such

photo41.jpg

all the intake mani bolts (and empty bolt holes) are filled with polished stainless cap screws

DSC_2264-1.jpg

AN fuel lines and braided hoses

DSC_5483-1.jpg

titainium retainers and beehive springs

DSCF0984-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back