STI/other parts for sale. lots of stuff

Meyagi

I'm a hack
got some stuff kicking around that id like to turn into cash for different wheels on the Lex....

1:sold

2: sold

3: STI catless up pipe. yeah, its a stock up pipe with no cat so not much to say about it. $50

4: cold air intake for any n/a subaru with NO maf sensor. its an injen, good condition. $100

5: a few WRX catbacks, $50 or $100 installed on your n/a car.

6: stock 02 wrx wheels with all seasons. two tires have camber wear but they will get you around for a little while. $250

7: EJ22 with 70k on it. this belongs to dave, we pulled it out of his car to do the swap, figured id list it for him. runs perfect. $400

8: 4EAT trans out of same car, same miles. will work 90-98 electrical wise. 3.90 FD worked mint $250

9: sold

10: Volk RE30 5x100 wheels. my old ones. mint shape with tires, 18x8.5 +44 M/S price $1800

11: sold

12: EJ18 shortblock. ran good at time of removal. $150

can text/email pictures of any of this stuff to anyone who has intrest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
also have

BNIB aluminum wrx radiator, megan racing or mishimoto. nice shape never installed, $100

Cometic 100mm headgaskets, .051 thick. new in package $100

Crower STI springs and retainers, BNIB $125

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Bnib?

Also... The build/project you need all this $$$ for? tell us about it!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoMeWRX

Hey I know Craig said they are sold but if you need to get rid of those 16" snow tires and rims I will take the whole package. PM I will be around all weekend and can pickup

Meyagi

I'm a hack
turbo/injectors sold.

ej255 block sold

winterforce tires sold

also have a injen cold air intake for wrx/sti, 125

Meyagi

I'm a hack
bumping this back up,

stock 02-05 wrx top mount, no y pipe. 25 bucks

05 wrx 2.0 shortblock with a knock, good for a rebuild, had 90k on it when it let go due to mobil1 5w30 (dont use this stuff in your turbo subarus) ill take 100 bucks for it.

tdo4 with 90k on it off an fxt, 150

98 dohc 2.5 engine complete. doesn't overheat, still in car can hear it run, 650 or 800 with new headgaskets.

Latest posts

Back