sti springs?

internalcombust

upper spring perches and strut hats are the same thing, just different names for the same thing. They are definately part of the strut assembly and not part of the spring as pedro stated. I don't know whats going on. How do I erase this thread and start over. All I wanted to know is if I needed 04+ upper spring perches to run sti springs with my 03 struts. I believe so. Can anyone verify?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
upper spring perches and strut hats are the same thing, just different names for the same thing. They are definately part of the strut assembly and not part of the spring as pedro stated. I don't know whats going on. How do I erase this thread and start over. All I wanted to know is if I needed 04+ upper spring perches to run sti springs with my 03 struts. I believe so. Can anyone verify?
I don't see why you couldn't. It looks like the only issue was with the rear strut and top hat compatability betwen V7 and V8 models.

Did you find an irresistable deal on 04+ STI springs or something?

Trevor723

v7 = 03

v8 = 04

It's not STI specific. Turn in Concepts apparently makes a machined adapter that simulates the shoulder of the newer struts which would make it fit perfectly and no using a stack of washers.

Latest posts

Back