Sticker help...

STI KID

Long story short...sticker runs out end of oct, can.someone please point me in the direction of a place that will sticker my car..car is safe...just have no cat..eg/m&a have told me they cant . Dont care where I gotta go I just need a sticker.. I assumer theres atleast ome other person here who has no cat and a stick. Please help. Pm would probably be best so not as to throw a garage under the bus so to speak.

wzrd

Just a suggestion but ,in the long run wouldnt a highflow cat make life easier..I got no complaints with my COBB exhaust set up.

STI KID

Yes expect...money is kind of tight...cant really afford to buy a whole stock system.. Or pay for a retune after the highflow cat..

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You might want to say where you live. I have some suggestions... But they might be 4 hours from you.

Does it look like you have cats? ie. they're gutted. Or they're blatantly missing?

Either case, I know a shop that wouldn't give a damn.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Yes expect...money is kind of tight...cant really afford to buy a whole stock system.. Or pay for a retune after the highflow cat..
question: did the gains in dumping the cats really gain you enough to be worth the inevitable hassle come inspection time? something to really think about before making mods that might be pricey to "hide" from The Man...

shops are getting really paranoid about letting stuff slip thru, the state is actually using sting operations to bust the shops...it's a lot to ask a small business guy to "give you a break" when he's worried about getting stripped of the inspection license that brings in a lot of business.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
question: did the gains in dumping the cats really gain you enough to be worth the inevitable hassle come inspection time? something to really think about before making mods that might be pricey to "hide" from The Man...

shops are getting really paranoid about letting stuff slip thru, the state is actually using sting operations to bust the shops...it's a lot to ask a small business guy to "give you a break" when he's worried about getting stripped of the inspection license that brings in a lot of business.
No guy/gal wants to knowingly risk valuable sticker license esp. For someone sticker shopping. My advise is just make nice with a reputable shop. Don't bring up your concerns. Let them legitimately inspect and decide for themselves(and outside of cumberland county likely easier but ur s.o.l.if registered in cumberland cause its required to look at it visually.) Note that if exhaust is very loud this may be a trigger for them to look more closely at it. Also the level of sound is more likely to bring big brothers attention than surprise roadside cat inspections (just guessing cause I have no idea how your car sounds).

Latest posts

Back