stock '02 16'' rims (now with pics!)

Mighty Subie

I have two diff sets but plan on keeping one set. your choice which set. Both still have tires mounted on them but i'm pretty sure neither set is inspectable. one has all seasons and one blizzaks. I think it was one of the ones with the all seasons that was dented by the PO who claimed his ''friend'' did it. It was on the inside of the rim and has been pushed back out to where it goes and does not leak or vibrate.

i'd like $250 but I can't remember how much they usually go for.

the all seasons set is in Augusta at Ralli's place because I let him burn the rest of the tread off them (at least I hope they're still there) and I just brought the set with the snows up to Dexter, but I can bring them back down somewhere if needed.

I will post up pics tomorrow.

Mighty Subie

100_1573.jpg

100_1574.jpg

'

They are a little dirty. If whoever buys them sweet talks me, I might even clean them up! lol they aren't mint by any means but they still look good for the most part, especially for winter rims.

Mighty Subie

yeah but the tires aren't worth anything. I'm not trying to make anyone think they are. please don't think they will pass inspection. I just don't want to pull them off the rims.

inski

They are the stock 02-03 WRX wheel which also happen to be the stock 02-05 RS wheels. Good all around strong beefy factory alloys. Everyone should have a couple sets these. 250 excellent price.

Mighty Subie

Dexter ReZPunK. I went out to throw some snow on the white ones and clean them off better and noticed one is dented. It might smooth out. I will find out tomorrow. IF having my wisdom teeth out doesn't mess with me too badly. I don't know how i missed that before but apparently I did. I will let you know.

also the 16s are still for sale. Subarude expressed interest and if he doesn't want them, then 05wrxwagon can get them. I will be going down to ll beans at some point this week so whoever and i can meet up at that point.

ReZPunK

oh snap you aren't that far away then... im over in Old Town.

give me a shout later on if you are up to it. I will be around all day evening and tomorrow.. laters

ReZPunK

i will still take a look at them, if its not too bad it may be worth shipping it to Mass to be trued. there is a place in waltham that does good work.

Latest posts

Back