Storyland Autocross

nhmtns

Stopped by to watch the autox for a little while on Saturday. First time out of my house since knee surgery 5 days ago. Used a crappy flipcam to record just a few videos. Will probably go back Sunday to record more.

There were more Subies in the parking lot that must have run earlier.

videos: http://www.dropshots.com/autox#date/2009

nhmtns

I added a few more videos from Sunday. The WRB WRX wagon is my buddy Joe ("Wagon Joe" on NASIOC).

http://www.dropshots.com/autox#date/2009

default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
so mad I missed it!
default_smile.png
stupid alternator dieing at 9pm Friday night and the stupid parts stores for taking 4 days to get one in. bastids! Al would have changed it for me yesterday, but no one had one!

S

Sub_leg

It was a small group with a fast course set up. Not that would make you feel any better
default_smile.png

I'l try and get some photos up so you can see what ya missed
default_biggrin.png
:D:D

Goes or you too Shorty & Inski

katnip

It was a small group with a fast course set up. Not that would make you feel any better
default_smile.png

I'l try and get some photos up so you can see what ya missed
default_biggrin.png
:D:D

Goes or you too Shorty & Inski
thanks!!!!!!!!!!

EvilAsPie

Many thanks for the pics that are already up. We had a great weekend. The weather could not have been better. Both Heidi and I are learning to push the car even faster. Saturday's course was perfect for the RS. No snailed subie could touch me! Sunday on the other hand we didn't have the acceleration and ran out of 2nd in a couple spots on the course. Very fast stuff.
default_biggrin.png

I was bummed not to see Kathy or Inski.
default_biggrin.png

katnip

Many thanks for the pics that are already up. We had a great weekend. The weather could not have been better. Both Heidi and I are learning to push the car even faster. Saturday's course was perfect for the RS. No snailed subie could touch me! Sunday on the other hand we didn't have the acceleration and ran out of 2nd in a couple spots on the course. Very fast stuff.
default_biggrin.png

I was bummed not to see Kathy or Inski.
default_biggrin.png
not as bummed as I. I had to borrow a car to rx and missed the best ax. Stupid alternators!

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I was stuck inside all weekend working and my girlfriend happened to be going by storyland so she had to call me and brag. Boy was I pissed

EvilAsPie

How long does it usually take before the results are posted?
Depends. Could be today or tomorrow. But should be no later then Friday.

nhmtns, i def checked out the pics you put up. Do you think i could get a high rez of this one? They all look great!

214350.jpg

Mark

It's easier to do that when I'm not there.
default_additional_spin.gif
whynogo?

i saw the tail end of sunday. couple cool miata spin outs and a lotus running around. overall definately a cool course that I wish i was prepared to run in.

Latest posts

Back