Stuff off of my 06 STi.

brochu2ryan

How much you want for the rims and tires any pics???

I know this post is WEAKSAUCE.. but i need to et this stuff out there to provide the proper motivation to dig it out of my garage.
List of known thangz in my garage off of my 06 STi that I would be willing to entertain offer on after said interested parties are able to see photographic eveidence that they exist: I have Zero/Zippo/goose egg sales rating here so I don't blame peeps for doubting this...

Here's is the list.

1) The factory turbocharger (under 5k miles on it).

#2 is a statitsic....srry

3) Set of 06 Rims (not the Gold ones ) and tiress with under 5K miles on them, still in great shape.

4) The factory Manifold

5) I am preet y sure I posses the entire set of drive shafts when they were replaced.. I need to look

6) Some big ugly cross bar piece from my front end they had to replace when they added the FMIC. It also has a piece of foam affixed to it... hahah pixx soon.

There are some other misc. items in a box as well I cant yet identify...

I will also mythodicallty post pixx of said items as I can and/or rush to get some pixx when I get a PM. I also have not done very much research on these items and the values the carry; If an offer seems reasonable U never know if I am feeling froggy and will leap.

I also assume most people reading this will B within the confines of Maine so hooking up will not B THAT difficult.

Srry this post is so scatterbrained, it is the way I have to provide myself with motivation to get this done... the ATV is calling me name and it usually wins.

Oscar

Nate

Founding Father
i think they are sold already..... not to mention they will not bolt on to your car. wrong bolt pattern.

Latest posts

Back