stupid Ex!!

Mr Mike

My vacation was great by the way.... but on thursday of last week I found out my kid had gone to the hospital and no one bothered to call me in New York.... I was pissed to say the least. On sunday I went to Mass to pick up said sick kids and low and behold there stands my Ex on the front steps of her moms house....

Rita: "I came down last night, I have to work this after noon, can I get a ride back to Maine with you?"

Mike: "WTF!"

Rita: "Comeon.... what am I going to do if you don't?"

Rita: "I know I know i'm an idiot, thank you for taking me"

We drove 3 hours in slience with the occational "WTF!" from me...... Shes got some balls I tell you what....

There is my bitch and moan for the day..... its guinness time.... talk you guys later

Mikey

C

chris

Hope the kids are feelin better.

Maybe they'll call you next time, since they're your kids too.

Evil Jeff

Wow, that's sounds kinda like me and my wife right now...'cept I'm getting some occational poon out of it was well. ;D

Mr Mike

No poon for me...... I caught enough from her when we were together, thank god it was cureable! >
default_biggrin.png

C

chris

Voo jah dai

That funny feeling someone has been here before.

Evil Jeff

Well, your still doing better than me, dude. After my wife sat on my back deck, crying and begging me to take her back, promising me she would to make things work, and that she would sleep right there on the deck until I let her back in...I took her back.

Then, about a month later, the other guy called her and I guess told her he wanted her back when he gets back from VA at the end of the year. And she dumped me again. And I'm going through everything I went through 5 months ago all over again. :'(

Mr Mike

LOVING A dude! that sucks... I know EXACTLY how you feel.... i should give your Ex my Ex's number, they can exchange tactics.

Evil Jeff

No need. All women are born with those tactics, it's no different than breathing to them. That's why we have that wonderful thing known as WAPCE. :
default_redface.gif

katnip

the car is black. I swear
No need. All women are born with those tactics, it's no different than breathing to them. That's why we have that wonderful thing known as WAPCE. :
default_redface.gif
now, now, we are not ALL pysco bitches, REALLY. There are some good ones out there, just dump the bitch finally and move on, she obviously does not deserve you. Divorce her, take the kids and collect child support from her, sweetest revenge. ;D

Evil Jeff

Well, not all, but I can't seem to find one...

Today started out well enough. I found out her "boyfriend" was getting deployed to Iraq. Which of course, made me very happy. I hope he DIAMA!

Then, I get a call at work. She dumped my daughters with her whore best friend, and took off to see him in Virginia! I am so LOVING mad right now, I'm shaking. >
default_redface.gif

Mr Mike

just an up date....... She wasnt there friday morn when I went to drop off the kids.... so i had to take a day off from work.. There is a clause in Josies coustody that says if the situation is messed up I can pull the kids

So I did...

They are with me full time and I have filed paper work to redo josies papers and get Maisies into acion.... i'm going full coustody with open visitation and child support in my behalf....

Evil Jeff

I guess I'll update too...

After the whole VA shit, my daughter came home last night from an evening with her mother, to tell me that mommy has a new boyfriend. Great, now my wife has 2 boyfriends. She was even being all huggy/kissy with this new guy in fron of my girls. Two-bit LOVING whore! >
default_tongue.png

After I told my moms-in-law about this new turn of events, she said I have to get full custody and take my wife out of their lives altogether, and that she'll do anything to make sure it happens.

S

silver bqqst.

that's awful news man...

Sounds like a screw went unspun.

C

ChappyLGT

that's awful news man...

Sounds like a screw went unspun.
screw unspun = my ex-wife..

I dont want to even get into it..

Evil Jeff

GODDAMMIT!!! I really wish I didn't love her so much, because I really LOVING hate her!!! >
default_smile.png
She called me last night, out of nowhere. Here's the cliffnotes version of the convo:

Her: "I just really wanted to hear your voice for some reason."

Me: "So? I still don't want to LOVING talk to you."

Her: *starts bawling* "I really miss you, and I really want to come home, but everything is so messed up now."

Me: *starts bawling too* "Yeah, it is, and your the one that messed it up. So, if you want to come home, then your the one that needs to fix it."

So, we spend about another hour crying and talking about us. First time I've really talked to her in months. And now I don't really know what to do again, except continue to move on until sometime else happens to change my mind.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back