stupid Ex!!

Impreza05

Be strong and stay away. She is an ex for a reason and by the sounds of it a good one! It will hurt every time you talk to her so you may have to just hang up on her till she gets the point that you are not going to be her fall back on guy when her life starts to go bad. I've been there and it sucks but you didn't deserve what she did, did you? Hold your ground and slowly get back into the field.There are plenty of women out there that won't screw you over you just have to get out there and find one.

Be strong.

kerri

Be strong and stay away. She is an ex for a reason and by the sounds of it a good one! It will hurt every time you talk to her so you may have to just hang up on her till she gets the point that you are not going to be her fall back on guy when her life starts to go bad. I've been there and it sucks but you didn't deserve what she did, did you? Hold your ground and slowly get back into the field.There are plenty of women out there that won't screw you over you just have to get out there and find one.

Be strong.
well said...seriously, you deserve better. if you keep speaking with her, its going to go nowhere, it will be the same round robin bs. walk away and find a women who deserves you! good luck and like he said...stay strong

Evan

want to hear my fun?

samantha says she needs space and want to move out.

soon after i meet a girl whom i do nothing physical with.

3 weeks later sams still at the house and wants to make us work.

i say its not going to, why try, inevitably we will break up.

she agrees and moves out.

we try to be friends but she is quite poor at it and screws something up daily.

the girl i met had recently dumped her boyfriend and wanted to keep him in the dark about us for his own mental stability.

because of sam talking about me and her at our old work (where all 3 of us used to work) he knows and had gone off the deep end,

now she spreads rumors around our old work saying that (amongst other things) i left her for this new girl (>
default_smile.png
???), whom i'm still not in a relationship with and i've since stopped hanging out with all together.

previous to learning this i had stopped talking to her and i'm wondering if i should keep it that way.

Latest posts

Back