Subaru Haters

0025rs

I do not understand why people Hate Subaru I tell people what I drive and its "what a peace of Crap" or "Give it a year and your head gaskets will let go" "Real Slow" well you get the idea any ideas why people don't like Being able to change a power steering pump with out pulling the engine? Anyone?

GClark

Hater's gonna hate.

But really why do you care? People have their opinions about stuff, and (almost) nothing you can do will change that. It's better just to ignore it, and keep on doing what you do. Don't get 'er panties in a bunch over what people think.

I should say:

Human's gonna human.

Ray

The Northernah'
haterbatman.jpg

Mark

Because no one likes anything anymore. It's all about how much something sucks. It's like that kid who followed a band "before they got big". They'll be a fan of something when it's "underrated" but as soon as the majority agrees that something is great, that person will swing immediately to the negative side.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I don't get the power steering pump thing. I have changed a few in my days, and never pulled an engine on any of them. Even the SAAB (up against the firewall).

granted I have seen some really strange places for components.

Iboc_C64

Here's the solution, trade the RS for a WRX or slap a WRX motor in your RS. They can hate you while they choke on your dust and exhaust. It always makes me feel better, lol.

cwiggin

I always get comments on my sube, everyone loves the body style of the legacy...its just like people who hate hondas

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I am for promoting Subarus and other things I like. Everyone has the right to like different cars, but when they try to tear the other guy apart because he drives a different car than they just prove themselves to be assholes.

cwiggin

I am for promoting Subarus and other things I like. Everyone has the right to like different cars, but when they try to tear the other guy apart because he drives a different car than they just prove themselves to be assholes.
agree with that, usually people hate cuz they want what you have and they cant get it

bigd003

oh man, chris I copied you with that comment and added a lil extra and it got deleted. haters stink. my bad pedro!

i-wagon

The guys at work all hate on my car. Until I remind them I can go anywhere their 8mpg chevys go and get 30mpg(highway) myself. They shut up quick

K3rn

Hookah Master
I love haters just like they slammed on my lgt they do my band but the more they do the more ppl look into it so in the long run it helps

COSTIGAN86

Usually its because they are a diehard brandX fan. They might not know their earlobe from their Donkey Hole, but in their eyes whatever they have is better than yours. I'm not brand prejudice. I wouldn't not buy a car just because its "brandX". I would have a hard time ever owning a Ford, as I grew up in a Chevy family and have always owned them. Some cars are just plain junk. Yugo, the Cadillac V8-6-4 catastrophe of 1981, and the Cadillac Catera. I would definately call you out for driving a piece of POOP if you owned a Catera. Don't ever buy one.

Latest posts

Back