subaru railslide

ReZPunK

that is Wyatt Knox, one of the lead instructors out to Team Oneil rally school. this is actually a follow up video to the one he posted about a month ago of him doing this for the first time.

Stein

Stein
"...and actually a pretty good stereo"

My DONKEY
default_smile.png

That was pretty intense... Rob, happen to know if he had a skidplate under there?? Also, when he landed DONKEY-end first, he used a lot of throttle to pull the front back in front. Wouldn't that just risk losing even more traction on the front?

I gotta get my DONKEY over to Team-O...

ReZPunK

imagine it does have a skid plate....but that covers just the engine area, the mid section of the car is more than likely unprotected.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
musta been a slow day at the school....
default_smile.png

poor suby. heh, that car has led a long and hard life, no doubt it's a bit wrinkled underneath but still out there slidin around.

good promo for Wyatt tho, he does have quite a bit of experience at getting WAAAY sideways and somehow getting it back again

however....the claim to "first ever rally car rail slide" ???heh that's preposterous...it's been done many many times before (tho admittedly probly not on purpose)

Last edited by a moderator:

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
imagine it does have a skid plate....but that covers just the engine area, the mid section of the car is more than likely unprotected.
no shaft or center carrier filled in.. flat under there.

forgive me for saying so...

that guy freakishly looks like my younger brother. BIZARRE.

Latest posts

Back