SUBARUDE'S parts bin

Spiller1327

Gabe, Have a set of really clean and clear headlights? Mine are junk and I don't really want to try and restore em. And Kenny said u may have a large FSB to fit my car? Maybe even a large RSB? Looking into the expensive piece of metal now!
default_biggrin.png
Let me know

Ray

The Northernah'
ill be down this weekend to get that blue intake and passenger side RS skirts

katnip

the car is black. I swear
SUBARUDE said:
I have a sti uppipe a wrx manifold
how much for the uppipe, please and thank you! gonna try to tig weld the header but in case it doesn't work, how much for the manifold?

katnip

SUBARUDE said:
$100 all together
sold, I will be at evergreen Tuesday the 26th, can I pick up then? think I may see if inski can put the uppipe on while he is doing the timing belt that day. thanks!!!

katnip

SUBARUDE said:
I will make sure they make it there before then
you are the best. I will leave the $$$$ with shorty if I don't see you. thanks again! kat

SUBARUDE

couple of new things added

1 brand new 08 forester sport tailight $200

1 2pot rear 06-07 wrx caliper $150

Last edited by a moderator:

wackjobz911

I'm interested in the spt springs and the kartboy ss, I bought the cobb exhaust a while back from you, give me a ring 212 4232

Tyler

Does the '99 Outback have foglights? My buddy's father needs to replace one if it would fit on a 99 Legacy Sedan. Also, I need to get my car done soon. When can we meet so I can give you your money and I can snag that proportioning valve from you?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Does the '99 Outback have foglights? My buddy's father needs to replace one if it would fit on a 99 Legacy Sedan. Also, I need to get my car done soon. When can we meet so I can give you your money and I can snag that proportioning valve from you?
The Outback does not have fog lights anymore, but I'm sure Gabe has a way to come up with some

Latest posts

Back