SUBARUDE'S parts bin

96H6

will take the sti struts. be a good replacement for my stock 1.8 ones. haha. I'll text you.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
04 pas side headlight and hood?

control arms front sedan? and a set or two of Lat Links?

sooch

Type-RA
hey gabe do you have a plastic coolant hose thingy that connects to the white heater box in an impreza? im sure a different car might have a similar piece. let me know what you got, if you need a reference, I can send you a picture of my broken one!

sooch

Type-RA
I couldn't get a pic of it, since I dont know where my camera is........
default_additional_headbang.gif

Anyways, the link is to a build thread, the guy broke the exact same piece as me, probably in the same spot. It is the tan coolant line he is holding. Connected to the white heater box. I went to napa and they didn't sell the piece individually..

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/164980-equinoxs-rbp-rsti-full-v4-sti-swap-22.html

4WRXter

Skier!
Will one of those Impreza spoilers mount on my hatch? And be level, and look like it is supposed to? Do you still have the taillights from the TOXIC? Are you still looking for a stock set to trade?

mikebike357

Gabe - do you have any of the rubber rear wheel arch moldings for an 03 Forester? I'd imagine they're the same for all the SG Foresters. Parts catalog lists it as "Wheel opng mldg" and there's they're side specific. I need both. Thanks!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Gabe - do you have any of the rubber rear wheel arch moldings for an 03 Forester? I'd imagine they're the same for all the SG Foresters. Parts catalog lists it as "Wheel opng mldg" and there's they're side specific. I need both. Thanks!
Do you mean the ones that slide onto the sheet metal on the edge of the wheel well? If so, leave them off, they hold dirt and moisture and cause rust!!!

seph

Still have the rear hatch cover for 02 Legacy wag?

That'll fit an outback won't it?

also, you have any "OUTBACK" badges kicking around? I need one for the front driver's door, and one on the rear hatch...

Latest posts

Back