SUBARUDE'S wheel and tire closet

SUBARUDE

some new stuff and some price changes

a set of 4 nokian hakka's snows 235/60/16 with 3/4 tread $250 for the set

set of motegi riax 18" wheels with like new 215/45/18 blizzak snows $750 for the set

wheels are 5x100 and 5x114

set of 4 XXR 502 17x7 rims color is like a dark gray with polished lip $350 for the set

set of 3 like new gislaved nord frost 5 205/50/17 $200 for the 3

skipow

pics of the motegis with blizzaks? %tread on the blizzaks? any clue if they fit on my 02 wrx?

JlyonsSTI

Do you have pics of the curbing on the 17" bbs'? How much life is left on the tires and would you be willing to seperate the tires from the rims? If so how much for just the rims?

SUBARUDE

Tires are like new and I don't have any pics of the curbing if I separate it would be $500 for just the find

GClark

a set of 4 nokian hakka's snows 235/60/16 with 3/4 tread $250 for the set

I'd like to buy those, and a set of 16's. Do you have any other ones for sale? If not I'll probably take the Legacy wheels..

SUBARUDE

steel cause for that size tire you will need a rim with some offset like forester wheels or legacy outback wheels

SUBARUDE

DSC00976.jpg

these wheels

GClark

Good deal! But I'd really like to get those Legacy wheels, it's only .1 inches in diameter bigger then a 215/65/16 tire, and that fit on my OBS. You don't think it would fit with Legacy wheels on the Outback? I bet it could with some hacking...

Latest posts

Back