Summer Tires?

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Who here has already switched to there summer sneaks? Im trying to figure if nows a good time or I should wait.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I was thinking about it last night.

I may do the rex, but I will leave the 18's off the VW until the roads smooth out a bit

Rightseat

switched the wagon tires over a week ago. 225/50-16 PZero Neros 8)

miata already had phat Hankooks on, and rides like a buckboard anyway!
default_biggrin.png

then again, I live in EXTREEM coastal ME, was up Bethel way recently and it's still wicked winta up there.

ruggedman

I'm waiting until my garage floor warms up a bit. The cement temp is still pretty cold so it'll make those nice soft sticky star specs not quite so soft and sticky.
default_biggrin.png
I'll probably make the change on the 21st or so.

mikebike357

I'll probably do it the weekend of April 26. Brokeback is running the stocker RE92A's and the Foz sees such little road action anymore that I could probably just run snows till next winter.

EvilAsPie

Changed the Legacy monday evening and the RS last night.

Heat cycling the Z1s on the RS this afternoon; headed up to visit the short one.

note: had to drive through snow/ice/mud to get out of driveway.

Trainable

Been on mine for a few ;D. When it is 40 and raining I sure can tell... If you're running a high perf summer tire and need your car I would say hold off another week or two.

InSaNeBoY

sunday. that's when I saw that I REALLY need new brake pads... (passed inspection, at the dealer, two months ago ??? ) also going to need new tires next season or possibly mid summer, have to see how it goes. def need a rebalance though, got a light vibration on the highway

Latest posts

Back