Runnah

Behold!

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Mr Mike

pulling my side skirts tonight after work, I'm gonna spray them tomorrow or thursday. If all goes well you guys can check it out on saturday

M

jeffcrider

Hey Runnah,

I just saw your car yesterday at hannaford in millcreek i parked right in front of you. I had a silver 2.5rs. ( you might have noticed )

any ways your car looks as good in person as it does in the pics!

Nice ride

Runnah

Hey Runnah,

I just saw your car yesterday at hannaford in millcreek i parked right in front of you. I had a silver 2.5rs. ( you might have noticed )

any ways your car looks as good in person as it does in the pics!

Nice ride
sweet thanks!

I was in a big hurry so I didn't notice your rig.

I hope you didn't look inside the car,kinda messy
default_tongue.png

jeffcrider

LOL, runnah im such dork, i was just telling my wife about all of this and well..... she reminded me that when i parked right next to you i was in her car a ford focus so you definatly wouldnt have noticed my rs cuz it wasnt there
default_tongue.png

doh!

Runnah

LOL, runnah im such dork, i was just telling my wife about all of this and well..... she reminded me that when i parked right next to you i was in her car a ford focus so you definatly wouldnt have noticed my rs cuz it wasnt there
default_smile.png

doh!

oh so that's who i door dinged
default_tongue.png

where you located?

HR radness

His royal radness
I did my sideskirts with two cans of paint from paintworldinc.com and clear coat. Ran me $30 and looked great. Reccomend doing the same.

Hell, I'll even do it for ya if you buy the paint

Latest posts

Back