Sunsetter awning

internalcombust

We didn't put our sunsetter awning back up after the new vinyl on the house. It is great shape, we just never used it. Tell your parents or older folks. Its big.

$300

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
heh, same here!
default_biggrin.png

internalcombust

Wow sorry I missed this. I have done some research on this awning it is the 1000xt, I wasn't aware of the price to buy one of these. The price to buy one new is $1400. Uhm ok. So I may have to adjust the price slightly. The Awning is 20ft wide and opens to just over ten feet long. The colors are offwhite with brown stripes. new price is $300. It is rolled up and without being mounted against the house it is impossible to get unrolled by myself or I would post some pics. If you want it come over we wil get it open. Sorry about the price thing my bad. It is in great condition.

ReZPunK

yeah way to big for my needs as well. good luck with the sale. my neighbor has like a 10 footer or so..that's what i was hoping it was.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
it might work for us.

Closing in 2 weeks. I haven't been able to get back so I can measure.

does it have the arms and everything that is needed?

internalcombust

it might work for us.
Closing in 2 weeks. I haven't been able to get back so I can measure.

does it have the arms and everything that is needed?
All hardware and mounts are included, as well as setup directions. Just let me know what turns up. Good luck with the closing, they can be a PITA sometimes.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back