Super Stoked!!! 93 octane in Bangor!!!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ask inside and make sure someone just didnt change the sticker on the pump. ive had that happen to me before

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have a place near me as well. And it's confirmed. Unfortunately, I don't go in that direction often enough to tune for it.

wzrd

Would be interested to find out who the distributor is??I thought the 93 coctane was a thing of the past....Anyone know of any gas stations that carry it around the seabago lakes region??

katnip

the car is black. I swear
It is weird where you find it. Most Citgo's in northern NH and VT have it. There is an Irving in Whiteriver Junction, VT that carries it. Now I can't find one in ME or NH that does, why VT who knows. Most sunoco's carry it in NE.

widowmaker

So stupid that there is NO 93 in the Portland area. I have heard that SpragueEnergy in South Portland trucks 93 to New Hampshire, makes no sense to me that someone hasn't picked it up locally...

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
It is weird where you find it. Most Citgo's in northern NH and VT have it. There is an Irving in Whiteriver Junction, VT that carries it. Now I can't find one in ME or NH that does, why VT who knows. Most sunoco's carry it in NE.
Citgo in Sanford started carrying 93 2-1/2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back