SUPPORT YOUR VENDORS!

Nate

Founding Father
Hey everyone. Ive noticed lately that some members either don't use our vendors, or just don't know about them. This is a thread to let you know a little about them, and let YOU know, that they are here to work for YOU! These vendors help keep this site going for everyone to enjoy. With the costs of running this site on the rise, its imperative that these vendors stay here. Carter and I can't do it alone, and we pride ourselves on keeping this a free to use forum for everyone to enjoy.

Mainely Subaurs strives to offer you a wide range of LOCAL vendors that can service your needs. Aftermarket parts can be bought, shipped, and received, very quickly as they are New England based companies. A wide range of garages are available in different areas for normal maintenance, and performance work. And an AMAZING dealership that continues to forge lasting impressions on its customers and members here.

All this Subaru based info, and and community we have built (and by "we" I mean all of you), would cease to exist without the support of our vendors. Lets just be honest, how would any of you feel if this place was just went off the air one day, to never come back? Next time you go buy that new car part, why not check the price from our vendors instead?

Also keep in mind that coming to the meets with a couple extra dollars for a 50/50 ticket is a way to help support the site too. Buy a shirt, buy and display a decal, ALL these small returns come back to the site. Do your small part to keep this place open.

Mark

Nate makes a good point about our aftermarket parts vendors. They offer a hugh selection and already very low prices. Rather than pick the first thing you see on Google Shopping, PM JNA or Subimods first. Personally I like creating return business from a seller because it means I've built a relationship that goes both ways. I know I have an outlet for finding parts at a good price, and they are able to have a loyal buyer.

Sometimes out of this world deals exist, and I would never tell you to pay an arm and a leg more just for the sake of doing it. but if one of our vendors that keeps the lights on can match the deal, then why not?

Latest posts

Back