Susuki!!!!????

gearsoup

there were a few Suzukis Swifts up at Rallye Perce-Neige in Canada early this year (february) iirc, one of them made it to the podium.....

Impreza05

When I squint it kinda reminds me of a 206. Anybody heard anymore about Hyundai coming back? Last thing I heard they were shooting for the 07 season but that was last year. They need to get factory backed teams back and maybe with the extra $$$ Speed will cover it again.

Runnah

When I squint it kinda reminds me of a 206. Anybody heard anymore about Hyundai coming back? Last thing I heard they were shooting for the 07 season but that was last year. They need to get factory backed teams back and maybe with the extra $$$ Speed will cover it again.

No word on Hyundai, but Mitsu is back!

ReZPunK

and i bet that Gigi Galli and Jussi Valimaki will be their drivers.

that's a good team right there.

Lawdawg

I agree--Galli is great--especially when he bitch slaps his co-driver. More manufacturer's = maybe a chance of US coverage. That's a good thing--I miss my rally this year terribly and am not a real techie so torrent or whatever other ways of getting coverage I ahve not explored.

Now if Subie can sort out the impreza...

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
That SX4 makes my peepee feel funny!!!

I want one now..
default_smile.png
maybe my next Rallyx car..

akinaspeedstar

slap a $12k price tag on her, and throw it in a dealership and i'll buy two. granted it would have to be pretty much the WRC car with what ever HAD to be done to drive it on the street

akinaspeedstar

slap a $12k price tag on her, and throw it in a dealership and i'll buy two. granted it would have to be pretty much the WRC car with what ever HAD to be done to drive it on the street

akinaspeedstar

i know... but im gonna need a radio and speakers. the sound of the engine isn't gonna hold me over while im sitting in traffic
default_smile.png

akinaspeedstar

i know... but im gonna need a radio and speakers. the sound of the engine isn't gonna hold me over while im sitting in traffic
default_smile.png

Impreza05

default_smile.png
Rally car produces enough music of it's own, why ruin it with a radio.
default_biggrin.png

Impreza05

default_smile.png
Rally car produces enough music of it's own, why ruin it with a radio.
default_biggrin.png

Back