Team 207 Car Show August 25,2013

Matt

Just putting this out there. We all had a great time last year just hanging out and showing off our Subarus. It's a large show with all kinds of makes and models. Rice to nice and muscle cars included. Who's coming.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376440014.928369.jpg

WashmyScooby

Will you get mad at me if I tell you I can't go because I'm going to be in Bristol that weekend?

DSC_0147_zpsd9baef59.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
not mad at all, roundy round racing is lame as it gets. im going, all of mainely lexus needs to show up and represent like we did at bonney eagle!

sooch

Type-RA
Ill be there if im not back to school yet.

I'll be going, how hard is it to get to park all in one spot as a group?
If we meet at Shaws or Sam's Club like last year it shouldn't be too hard. Shaw's and Sam's are a minute down the road and easy to find.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'll probably be working that day like always. I hate that I work like crazy all summer but then have the whole winter off. I wish we had things like this in the winter time. Id totally be able to go. 

dsmith

I'll probably be working that day like always. I hate that I work like crazy all summer but then have the whole winter off. I wish we had things like this in the winter time. Id totally be able to go. 
you need to get a job that doesn't work sundays. most every car show is on a sunday.

WashmyScooby

not mad at all, roundy round racing is lame as it gets. im going, all of mainely lexus needs to show up and represent like we did at bonney eagle!

If you think I'm going for JUST the roundy round racing, you have CLEARLY never been to a NASCAR race
default_smile.png
  Redneck watching is one of my hobbies!

Latest posts

Back