diamond25zc.jpg

diamond39ji.jpg

diamond45xm.jpg

diamond51qu.jpg

Hey stainless, I made it! ;D

stainless

Glad to see you made It!!!!!! ;D

i was i little nervous if you hit the turbo......whooosh! ;D

man that stuff is SO SHINY, I Gota get some 4 my self and its about the same prive as 304 stainless!!!

if any one else wants some let me know....

C

chris

I was nerveous til I got to Raymond, then I was all alone on the road so I went 40 mph
default_redface.gif
;D

C

chris

more drawings that go with my "idea."

diagram28df.jpg

diagram4qq.jpg

I'll probably use the stiffener version on the right. And use plastic/rubber tubing to drain into the the bed drains from the stiffeners.

Mr Mike

Will that wing pass inspection???

I'm intrested in seeing how the bed cover project pans out, I'm betting its going to look sweet!!!!

Mike

Evil Jeff

Ooooooh...Sexy Baja Chris! I've always loves the black/charcoal combination. ;D I tried to get my wife in one just like it, but she said it just felt too cramped compared to her Outback. :
default_redface.gif

C

chris

technically its my wife's Baja. I get to do the oil changes and put the snow tires on. ;D I hated it at first. I was a die hard Impreza geek from way back. Now I've grown to like it, its comfy and has all the cool Scooby features we all like. The Baja is basically an Outback with a bed. If I had my own Baja I'd bastardize it with rally lites, gnarly tires, coil overs, STi goodies, and a freakin LOUd exhaust and rally-x the snot out of it. But this one is the family rig, must be pampered. I'm the official pilot on family outings
default_redface.gif

I'm excited about the tonneau project. I hope it goes well without me messing too much stuff up. I hope the next few weekends are dry so I can get that started and finish the Isuzu goat rope.

Latest posts

Back