The guy in the Bangor/Lewiston Car Care commercials

Car Whore

I mean no harm in this, but please die, ok?

DNK Select.....The Showroom......I've had to endure all of these horrible, soul-destroying commercials from local auto businesses over the years, but you take the cake.

The yelling.....jesus,man....didn't mom tell you about your inside voice,and when to use it? She should have told you that means when you grow up and become a fat used-car salesman and make terrible commercials, that is when you should use it. Stop YELLING!!!!!!!

The use of your children in the commercials........I'm sure YOU think it is cute, but you are setting them up for even bigger failure. They now think they are famous, and will never be able to duplicate their early success of poorly delivering unfunny lines as a capper to your cramp-inducing commercial. We can only hope that instead of attempting their own commercials when they grow up, that they do the noble thing and become manager of the jewelry counter at Wal-Mart like they are destined to.

Finally, and most scaring of all, though......the condescending, insincere SMIRK!!!! Holy Shit, I have NEVER seen someone force a smile as bad as you! Your tater-tot-induced, cheeseburger-fueled chipmunk cheeks are almost rendering you blind when they invade the upper half of your putrid face! Your crow's feet are bigger than an actual crow's feet! It's incredible! The smell of BULLSHIT actually can be detected through the tv, and that technology has not even been invented yet. I don't know how you do it.

So, to recap.........and again, I mean this in the nicest way possible; End yourself. Die. Choke on a double cheeseburger. Slit your wrist with a Discover Card. Whatever it takes. Leave........now.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
should we rename you surly-six?

haha..

DNK commercials suck.. as well as "Furniture Superstore" and Big Al's

Car Whore

How could I forget The Furniture Superstore!!!

The Furniture Superstore!!!!

The FURNITURE SUPERSTORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FURNITURE SUPERSTORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE....................FURNITURE...........................S_U_P_E_R_S_T_O_R_E!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)(*!&$(!*$^!)&$!*&$!!!!!!!!!

ShagginWagon

"I said flea market/Montgomery/Its just like a mini-mall"

ZOMG- what was the thinking there?! "My key demographic likes rap AND shopping AND mini-malls! Honey, where are my MC Hammer pants?!"

Latest posts

Back