The"I'm unloading crap I don't need for Subie stuff" sale

spartan5

View attachment 2685View attachment 2686View attachment 2687View attachment 2688View attachment 2689Hey all,throwing some random stuff up for sale to fund my transmission purchase some stuff that you see pics for has been moved out, but I can't figure out how to remove the pics. First Act Drumset with Evans heads,nothing special,but a great beginner set with about $125 in new heads,just wanna get that back,$130

PDP double bass drum pedal,great for hardcore or metal double kicks,$75

Digitech Digidelay guitar effects pedal,great for the guitar player looking to channel their inner U2 sound,missing the power source but in new shape,retails for $129,$75 would be nice

I have random subie stuff- old generation Impreza Two sets of head and taillights,make an offer

Cwest replica grille,grey in color $75 Ver 5 grille grey $50 Older version grille make offer

blue hood from a 96 OBS $65?

Benq lcd computer monitor,16" almost new,got a new laptop so no longer need....$70

JVC KD-HDR1 head unit. Used less than six months,ipod ready,hd stereo,$70(will include the ipod adapter for $30 more)

06-07 WRX 17"s w/re92s on them,plenty of meat left on the tires...more of a feeler than a firm F/S....make an offer and I'll see how I feel after

View attachment 2680View attachment 2681View attachment 2682View attachment 2683View attachment 2684

also have a running 95 L sedan that needs a little love

,the L has 200000 miles,1.8l 5spd great car,my wife drove it everyday for two years,but it just needs some tlc,have a set of rear struts for it,think it may need some other things too,but it would make for a great swap ride or fixer upper,does need an alternator,as it was borrowed to useon my obs,,Will take $350 firm for it,it will need tires and to be towed,but it's not far away from being back on the road. I just can't justify having two cars that are not running right now,so whether it be for a fixer upper, for rally or whatnot,it'd be hard to find one so close to road shape for less,just need cash back to get my RS back on the road!

Like I said,I will post pics per request,and I am negotiable on the prices,i may find more stuff as I go through my storage unit,so I'll update accordingly.
pencil.png

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Will accept trades as well,in particular am looking for 97 and up clear headlights and a GC style STI scoop,am open to whatever.

spartan5

the morettes are replicas, so don't get too excited all....probably take $35 a set for em'.....will get some pics up of the L tomorrow,will keep ya posted!

RallyGuy24

Also interested in the Morette replicas. PM me if still available. Don't care what color they are. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Pm's replied to,my camera is deciding that it doesn't want to work,so I'm still working on pics for y'all...

ReZPunK

ooh the L sedan would make a GREAT rally shell.

how much? how much if you took what ever parts you need off it before it goes. i really only care about theshell and the stuff to help it roll around the yard

spartan5

ya know,I've grown pretty attached to it already,but lemme ask the guy I bought it from if he has another one kicking around,I think you guys would have a lot in common:) Not having sellers remorse are we?

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Thanks! Good luck with your gear buddy...I'll keep my eye to see if someone grabs those 17"ers

Latest posts

Back