skipow

wrx,ts, 2.5rs, whatevs

must be newer than 2003.

needs to be under 10k.

must be fully working / cant need work (shes a bad mechanic
default_smile.png

bring me what you have

WashmyScooby

Yes Mark's car. He's getting a new car this weekend and if he can't sell his outright he's just going to trade it in I think. He told me he was selling it for 6500, so I guess he decided to lower the pricing. I was thinking about buying it just so I didn't have to worry about wadding up the 2011 on drift team nights. However, my wife let me know that there was no room at the inn for another WRX, or me if I brought another car home.

It is a nice car though if anyone is looking.

skipow

i'd definitely like to see some pictures, only problem is the bank wants a car 10 years old or newer for the loan.

im contemplating going to see this car tomm for her...

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3519762077.html

but the prob with buying from a dealer is that i wont know anything about it's history- which i dont like.

she's been looking at a lot of 05/06 impreza sedans but they seem super boring to me
default_dry.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i'd definitely like to see some pictures, only problem is the bank wants a car 10 years old or newer for the loan.

im contemplating going to see this car tomm for her...

http://maine.craigsl...3519762077.html

but the prob with buying from a dealer is that i wont know anything about it's history- which i dont like.

she's been looking at a lot of 05/06 impreza sedans but they seem super boring to me
default_dry.png
talk to Dan about LGT wagons and LGT's in general of that year....

Meyagi

I'm a hack
they blow up if precautionary measures are not taken. a few simple mods and it will be just as reliable as any other turbo subaru

Matt

Yea. They block oil flow and burn up the turbo. It implodes and sends metal chunks into the motor and then the motor blows and sends metal chunks out the tailpipe into VW windshields.

Reactions: Ray

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The Legacy GT blocks were also built in the US and were assembled with crap bearings from what I have heard.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
And stock 7k mile oil change intervals with dino oil which if followed degraded the life of the motor. + screens + pickups + crap assembly = Not worth the gamble. I can list off a lot of local cars off the top of my head. More than the 3rd gen WRX ringland failures and I wouldn't buy one of those cars either.

NA is fine get one of those.

Latest posts

Back