The Legacy SS is gone SOOOOOOOOO...... enter the 88 GL

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
I pretty much meant in the Northeast. That's rare on this coast and check out that price!!
Ya the price is insane!! But I was just trying to show that they are out there still if ya did deep enough. Love that bring a trailer site there is always drool worthy stuff to be found

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Ya the price is insane!! But I was just trying to show that they are out there still if ya did deep enough. Love that bring a trailer site there is always drool worthy stuff to be found
Oh yeah, all the older Subarus are still out there, but the price and location kill it for most of us east coasters.

smelt240

ya, i'm looking forward to winning the power ball tonight, so i can quit my job, get a big truck and trailer, and go out and round em up, lol
you wouldnt need powerball to buy mine.......       Jason- how often have you seen them only leak out and not into the cylinder? i can almost see the leak but not quite.... i should paint the thing silver and add a hood scoop..... this road im on feels way too familiar!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
you wouldnt need powerball to buy mine....... Jason- how often have you seen them only leak out and not into the cylinder? i can almost see the leak but not quite.... i should paint the thing silver and add a hood scoop..... this road im on feels way too familiar!
Actually the EA82's often leak externally. But they leak the other way as well. But it is odd that it leaks that much.

Latest posts

Back