The Official Craigslist Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Might have to go check it out for that price, it's only 40min away
It has a misfire, and it goes beyond just plugs and coil packs. It's something more in depth. If you have the money to throw at it, it would make a decent platform.

Stein

Stein
It has a misfire, and it goes beyond just plugs and coil packs. It's something more in depth. If you have the money to throw at it, it would make a decent platform.
Thanks for the info. Trying to get my brother to buy a car over winter break...

G. If you check it out and don't want it, let me know how it looks/drives
default_smile.png

edit: he says the problem is only at idle and that all he's done is swapped the coils (not plugs). What else could it be? Just injectors or something more?

Also, both of the rear quarters have the typical cancer under the paint, a little worse than I'm used to seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vecken

If this were summer I would totally sell off my outback to buy this and rebuild it and just use my motorcycle for part runs. Pretty much exactly what I am looking for.

anyone feeling generous and want to buy this For me for Christmas?

SUBARUDE

1998 Subaru Legacy GT red wagon with sunroof. NO RUST!!! Clean interior and good tires. New sticker as of July. Runs Great with a possible bad head gasket. $800 or best offer. Email only at [email protected]

Pics on Craigslist

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
That's exactly what I want. How come that wasn't there when I bought a turdwagon?

I emailed the guy, might be looking at it this week..... I have an addiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back