The Official Craigslist Thread

skipow

the impreza is my good buddy's car. its a good looking car and he takes care of it. sounds pretty mean.

only downside is that its FWD

cwiggin

That legacy is a kid that I traded my grills with, he just bought a magna flow exhaust for it too. Just put other work I to it also.

SUBARUDE

See now this is a great deal

04 Subaru WRX Parts car - $1500 (Bangor)

2004 Subaru sedan, WRX, turbo with side damage. Car is on all 4 wheels. Looking to sell complete and not parted out following is the list of usuable parts: Engine approx 122,000. miles, Turbo, Manual Transmission, Hood, grill, windshield, driver side, passenger side doors & glass, trunk lid with spoiler, Rims, interior front bucket and all dash components, air bag intact. This car was driven daily until it became un inspectable due to accident. All damage is located on passenger side with damage to front fender, both side doors and rear fender & back windshield is broke with door glass all intact and interior door panels can be salvaged on passenger side. Exterior color blue, Interior black The title is in hand an car must be removed as a complete unit sold as is and with title of ownership.

http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/4309387268.html

Last edited by a moderator:

skipow

OMG I HAVE A BUGEYE WITH AN EXHAUST, MUST BE WORTH 7.5K! 

i see bugeye wrx's sell for cheap all the time. no bugeye wrx is worth 7k unless its insanely built. i say this and i drive a bugeye

Ryan99OBS

OMG I HAVE A BUGEYE WITH AN EXHAUST, MUST BE WORTH 7.5K!

i see bugeye wrx's sell for cheap all the time. no bugeye wrx is worth 7k unless its insanely built. i say this and i drive a bugeye
My friend paid 7k for his 02 but the engine had been Completely resealed by a Professional shop. Reseal had like 10k on it and body only had 109k and had over 10k in Receipts.

So ya i think this is worth like 3500 haha.

skipow

i bought mine for 3400. with lots of problems. i almost bought another running/driving gd wrx for 1500 the other day

agreed. i owned an audi once. I AINT GOIN BACK

Im more offended by him asking for an Audi for trade, the price is whatever.  

SUBARUDE

Cause you know how I treat my cars.
I am pretty sure he was referring to the next own daily beating it cause you had said the new owner was not treating the car nicely last time we had posted it being on Craigslist

SUBARUDE

http://maine.craigslist.org/sno/4322390166.html

custom ice racing trike 1000cc street bike - $1 (woolwich, maine)

I have a unique machine bike is a 1991 ninja 1000 zx street bike in good shape runs good its made into a hill climb/ice racer it has a 2005 yamaha banshee rear end with paddled sand tires. Bike was built in a norther maine motorcycle shop by professionals. Bike is a monster with a full exhaust system and a jet kit. Not for your average day person. It is a lot of fun and if i feel your up for it come on over and try it out. Or see it in maines ice racing open drag class this winter. Taking best cash offer or trade for anything under the sun with a motor. Thanks for looking call or text 207-607-209zero and remember to always support maines inland fisheries and hatcheries. Tags Sleds snowmobile wheelers atv dirt bike three wheeler atc honda Suzuki cars trucks boats rvs land Kawasaki

SUBARUDE

Also spotted this awhile ago on Craigslist the four wheeler is for sale LMAO what a way to respect your car and it was posted up in old town

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back