The Official Craigslist Thread

Pottle

That's the sti that has been being parted cause they thought they could make more parting it out but I guess they have changed there mind by the looks of it
YeAh. This is my buddy who lives a couple houses down. He bought it from some kid in like Poland or Minot and it was beat. We plasti-dipped it before winter and it looked good. Which is why it looks like this now. I told him to take those tails off since day one. He has factor tails for it. 

SUBARUDE

YeAh. This is my buddy who lives a couple houses down. He bought it from some kid in like Poland or Minot and it was beat. We plasti-dipped it before winter and it looked good. Which is why it looks like this now. I told him to take those tails off since day one. He has factor tails for it. 
I think it will kind of hard to sell it for what he is asking when you can buy sti like this for less money

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4356872981.html

Pottle

He sold that sti last night. Even got what he asked for it. Someone from VT bought it, didn't even test drive it. Just loaded it into a trailer and left.

Vecken

I agree with josh. The next car I'm buying is going to have a blown motor and I'll build it myself so there's no surprises.

JoshP

I took mine off, cut it up with a sawzall and threw it in the dumpster.  Never thought about it again lol.  We did replace one on my gf's old car though.

Latest posts

Back