The Official Craigslist Thread

Marino

I <3 BOOST
This looks familiar!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4962342638.html

That's got to be the one the kid who came to look at mine is selling. What is the story on it?

Kid came to see my car for sale, spent a half hour on the phone in my driveway making calls trying to get $1000 for a deposit, left to get money then texts me back saying he doesn't have the money would I take $300 for a deposit. Then says he will have the money in a few days. Then today texts me that he can't get any money, but if sells his car he will buy mine. If he is counting on selling that car for that price, I am going to be waiting a long time.
default_additional_popcorn.gif

If the kid is on here I apologize for making fun of you. I was a kid dreaming once too. Bring me the cash and you can buy my car.

injulen

If the kid is on here I apologize for making fun of you. I was a kid dreaming once too. Bring me the cash and you can buy my car.

I'm pretty sure he isn't on here. I've seen this car all in the Augusta area in the past year and have attempted to wave at him several times and have never gotten anything in return. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
hahaha I see that turd at Swett's in Orono all the time. I think it was crashed pretty bad in the rear and had a whole ton of work done to it. I bet it's a disaster.

The fact that it has a new block and transmission scares me. Sure, ringlands go in these cars but the STi 6 speed is supposed to be tough.

Latest posts

Back