The Official Craigslist Thread

spartan5

yeah,ran into him @ the car wash in Hermon,autotragic POS,and to boot he kinda looked and acted like a ******r,rice wing,rice tails,wicked bad rear camber and he tried SOOO hard to get on it leaving the wash to "show" me up....so funny to hear the auto trying to keep up with the spedd of his foot on the pedal....maybe I'll paint up my obs,slap a catback on it,add some "cool" mods and maybe I can sell it for $7k;)>

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
yeah,ran into him @ the car wash in Hermon,autotragic POS,and to boot he kinda looked and acted like a ******r,rice wing,rice tails,wicked bad rear camber and he tried SOOO hard to get on it leaving the wash to "show" me up....so funny to hear the auto trying to keep up with the spedd of his foot on the pedal....maybe I'll paint up my obs,slap a catback on it,add some "cool" mods and maybe I can sell it for $7k;)>
"Post for sale" and "sell it" are two very different things.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
old one, towards last year of tough chassis.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1905961104.html

the auto has a special trait like the dual rnage, engine arms are mysteriously stonger.. the DL type engine arms failed (also found in single range loyale manuals) ..and there isa revision in the lower wheel wells...master cylnder, etc etc..

I'd hack the chassis into older or newer, for better or worse.

the auto is shamefully silly..but indicates a slow life. owner never even lost the hub caps.

that is damn slow
default_cool.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Engine arms??? Pretty much everything is exactly the same in any 85-94 EA82

old one, towards last year of tough chassis.
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1905961104.html

the auto has a special trait like the dual rnage, engine arms are mysteriously stonger.. the DL type engine arms failed (also found in single range loyale manuals) ..and there isa revision in the lower wheel wells...master cylnder, etc etc..

I'd hack the chassis into older or newer, for better or worse.

the auto is shamefully silly..but indicates a slow life. owner never even lost the hub caps.

that is damn slow
default_cool.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
What the hell is an engine arm? And the auto has a special trait that it likes to stop working. If you can call that a trait ... it's sure special.

Matt

Hey guys, there's a 97 legacy gt for sale on cl for 500 bucks. A buddy at work was intrested on it but since it's over heated so many times what are the chances it'll just need a motor, take a look at the ad and let me know

Mark

i saw it. obviously a full longblock is needed, but you can pick up a phase I 2.5 on the cheap.

chances are the headgaskets were bad and they kept running it into the ground. more than likely this is just a sign that they didn't spend much time on mainenence. things like suspension and brakes are probably in rough shape. a clutch wouldn't be a bad idea.

depending on the shape of the body, for like 1500 bucks you could have it back in great shape.

Latest posts

Back