The Official Craigslist Thread

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
yes there was^

note the raised roof and the "honeycomb" alloys, also looks like its got a turbo front bumper.

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

I like how it KBBs for like $4,000...and they are asking $5,500.
everyone is WAAAAAYYY over valuing the RS's they're trying to sell on here,bud....the supply and demand is crazy,almost as crazy as the asking prices people think they are going to get for thses cars....I could have sold my sedan 10 times over for what I unloaded it for,and I still almost felt guilty asking what I was for it,and this one here is the next cheapest to what I sold mine for. $6-7K??????? REALLY???? I could buy a REX for less than that....good luck in your hunt,Matt...check RS25.com,you might find a bargain there,but RS's are almost impossible to find in the price range you're looking to spend.....

Devon

everyone is WAAAAAYYY over valuing the RS's they're trying to sell on here,bud....the supply and demand is crazy,almost as crazy as the asking prices people think they are going to get for thses cars....I could have sold my sedan 10 times over for what I unloaded it for,and I still almost felt guilty asking what I was for it,and this one here is the next cheapest to what I sold mine for. $6-7K??????? REALLY???? I could buy a REX for less than that....good luck in your hunt,Matt...check RS25.com,you might find a bargain there,but RS's are almost impossible to find in the price range you're looking to spend.....

default_cool.png
I love this.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the 94 GT wagon had the turbo bumper, but n/a grille. it also had sideskirts and a rear lip. the skirts and lip are VERY hard to find. that is way too much money for it though.

Stryker

You scored a sweet car for a good price,Devon.....one of my favorite RS's(outside of my own,of course) on the forum....take good care of her,and she will you
default_biggrin.png
Man, I wish I had gotten it haha, but I guess I will find one eventually. Until then I guess I gotta use my moms 09 impreza...

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
93 loyale

175k. (this tells me several things)

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/2264909952.html

this one is at 1/100th of its life expectancy..

800k miles to go.

change the oil every 250,000 miles like everyone else who "cared" for these cars and away it goes.
default_blink.png

this car did not get realities salesman, I like to post the later loyale.. started in 1992, all revisions, right down to the carbonless fuel can.. fast advance ECU, updated chassis, and metals more like SECC than previous years..

they stay lively their entire duaration. it is written as 9.5 to 1, but that is aswrong as my 87 with flat tops written as 9 to 1... gentle engine in the loyales, with a mm more of air flow...

I may not give up on the ea just yet, as long as ads like this pop up.

Latest posts

Back