The Official Craigslist Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You want EVERY car and part that's for sale 
default_lost.gif
So do I!

SUBARUDE

Someone should buy this is has never been modded the reason it needs the work it does is the last owner went over on their timing belt and it broke and bent valves the seller is a good guy and just got over his head in this project he has pretty much everything to put it together just the new heads he has need to be gone through to put new seals in then the motor can be assembled and the car put back on the road

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX - $2000 (Freeport)

I am listing my Silver 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX 5 door wagon for sale. I am asking 2500. This Subaru has somewhere around 219k miles on it and doesn't show it. Normal wear and tear but this car is excellent for its age and miles. Minimal rust and does not have the typical subaru rusted out wheelwells. Interior is very clean aswell and looks very nice. The car has the factory 6 disc radio still installed and functions properly. All Hvac and stereo backlighting has been converted from green to red. Now on to the motor. The motor is currently out of the car and on a pallet. The bottom end appears all normal and even the crosshatching looks perfect in the cylinder walls. The bad is that the car will need its heads to be rebuilt. The process had been started but I ran out of money and lost my job making good pay. This was just a second car to me, which I do not need. I have a couple spare head castings. I also have a complete genuine subaru EJ205 gasket kit which has everything from the turbo gaskets to valve seals to case gaskets. EVERYTHING. This kit alone cost me 300$ I also have a complete timing belt kit to go with it aswell. Brand new. The car will also include the original stock waterpump aswell as a used STI water pump (again gasket to put that on is in the complete gasket kit) The turbo is also in excellent condition on this car. If you have anymore questions please contact me about the car through email or text message.

I would like to take cash for this vehicle but will also accept visa and mastercard. Email or text message with any questions about this car or what you might offer on it at 2zero7 7one2 two9six3

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3679566073.html

4WRXter

Skier!
^^^^^^Do you know where one could come by some good heads? And just for the sake of conversion, I would assume it would probably need one or more pistons?

SUBARUDE

No it didn't damage the piston and he already has heads that will work just he doesn't have anymore money to put towards the things so he has to sell it

Latest posts

Back