The Official Craigslist Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3993388597.html

I need this to bomb around my place. Considering making a lowball offer...
Do it, and give me the spare parts in the back seat!
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
HHAHAHAHAHAHHA boxer3main. If I didn't know he was an idiot, I'd think he was just really good at trolling. WHO WANTS TO BUY MY GL FOR $4K IT'S A F BODY BLAH BLAH SOMETHING OR OTHER AMAZING CAR.

IBratmanI

Yeah I couldn't even believe what I was reading. G body government issue BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT. Check out that bottom pic. Who would buy something with a rocker panel that looked like that?! Unreal. I wonder why he has been banned from every forum.....because he insists on spreading incorrect info.

Apollyon12

I had a ton of trouble with the welding on my datsun and I am not proud of a lot of the results.   But my jaw dropped looking at his stuff.   Tip of the iceberg: welding right over top of the paint...

IBratmanI

Welding sheet metal and making it look decent and be strong, takes a ton of practice. You would have thought he would have had it down after all the welding he did on that rust bucket.

Matt

Wow only 5g huh. What a pile. In case anyone new doesn't know of the infamous boxer3main he was a resident Subaru know-it-all and really knew nothing and bashed every other members car and spread vast amounts of horrible knowledge. He was kindly asked to leave after a few issues that won't be mentioned with another mod.

Don't be this guy....

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
His posts on NES were more funny because he actually strung people along for a LONG time. Then I created a phony account to troll him/boost his ego, which made it even more hilarious.

Latest posts

Back