The Official Craigslist Thread

urabusturbo

no reply. I guess I can't buy my dream car after all
default_frown.gif

dsmith

I'm not surprised, that was a hell of a deal.
i'd love to find a first gen sedan like yours and matts to work on, trying to get a house pretty soon so idk how me having a car payment on the forester is gonna plan out for that so I've been keeping my eye out.

urabusturbo

My advice is hold out for one with little to no rust. Once they begin to go is is a huge battle to overcome. Join Legacycentral.org and keep an eye on the classifieds for something that has been taken care of. Just like with your Forester, go as far away as possible to find one worth keeping. Or just give me your Forester and you can take the Legacy (I'm kidding... sort of...)

Matt

The rust sucks. My chassis is flawless but quarters and rockers are getting close to being done. Needs a lot of rust repair soon.

dsmith

My advice is hold out for one with little to no rust. Once they begin to go is is a huge battle to overcome. Join Legacycentral.org and keep an eye on the classifieds for something that has been taken care of. Just like with your Forester, go as far away as possible to find one worth keeping. Or just give me your Forester and you can take the Legacy (I'm kidding... sort of...)
yeah, I would like to find one that's got a decent body, and would not mind another road trip. it was fun driving the forester home. I'm hoping that I wont have to get rid of it but we will see.

Latest posts

Back