The rant thread

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
This is the thread to rant about the LOVING shit that pisses you off.

I just build a new motorized bicycle (I'll post pics later), and it is going to LOVING rain all week!!! I spent 2 days putting this thing together, in the beautiful sunny weather. And now it is LOVING raining
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
This is the thread to rant about the LOVING shit that pisses you off.
I just build a new motorized bicycle (I'll post pics later), and it is going to LOVING rain all week!!! I spent 2 days putting this thing together, in the beautiful sunny weather. And now it is LOVING raining
default_smile.png
default_additional_ranting.gif
:rant:
that is rather humerous.

at least you aren't welding up the rust holes in your truck.

cause that is a shockingly good time (<--what I am supposed to be doing tonight)

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I went for a wet ride... It is going to LOVING rain for the next LOVING week!!!!! LOVING hell, this is ridiculous. GROOOOOOOWLLLLLL

09FXT

Just got new tires on Wednesday and already picked up this

IMG_8568.jpg

But I had better luck than Carter, didn't puncture it
default_biggrin.png
:D

09FXT

If it makes you feel better Carter, Patriot failed my 06 sedan because of tires. Tires for life I thought came with a new car purchase
default_frown.gif
- And I'm sure it had nothhhing to do with my Mainely Subaru decals and EG sticker on the car
default_biggrin.png

Nate

Founding Father
Tires for life I thought came with a new car purchase
default_frown.gif
- And I'm sure it had nothhhing to do with my Mainely Subaru decals and EG sticker on the car
default_biggrin.png

nope im sure it had NOTHING to do with that.
default_biggrin.png

rsalomon13

Rant, a certain bar in the Portland area, a so called "gentlemens" establishment, double charges you for drinks if they think you are drunk enough to not notice.

Carter

Administrator
If it makes you feel better Carter, Patriot failed my 06 sedan because of tires. Tires for life I thought came with a new car purchase
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Little late chiming in....Jeez dude, sorry about that. You aren't the first MS member whos gotten crap at Patriot...I always thought highly of Patriot but not so much now...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have to launch boats tomorrow... in the rain... And the outboards probably won't work. So I'll be working on outboards in the rain. Lovely... I need to get the hitch in the '99 outback, it is probably rusted and won't want to go in.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I lost my great grandfather today and even though I wasn't really close to him it sucks to see what the rest of my family goes through.

Im tired of being stressed out about my god damned job and the LOVING sales quotas.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The head gasket is leaking on my motor bicycle... It isn't bad yet, but it won't end well. Ordering a thinner gasket and a high compression head
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So last night I had a weird dream about my server.... and this morning when I woke up and checked my email, I couldn't access me mail box. Weird. Tried logging into webmail, some database error. Strange... ssh in, everything seemed normal, log in as root... It takes longer than it should. WTF?? go to the mail serve folder.. I/O error. Browse root... I/O error. At this point I was worries so I went down to the server and plugged in a screen. Sure enough, the main drive shat the bed
default_mad.gif
default_woohoo.gif
default_biggrin.png
;)

LOVING technology

rsalomon13

Late to training tonight, drove too fast, forgot I was in a 55mph zone, got arrested. Even my brother-in-law being a trooper couldn't save this time.
default_wink.png
'Nuff said.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Late to training tonight, drove too fast, forgot I was in a 55mph zone, got arrested. Even my brother-in-law being a trooper couldn't save this time.
default_frown.gif
'Nuff said.
Were you doing more than 30 over?
default_wink.png

Holy shit, hope the law doesn't get you to bad. Sorry to hear man
default_mad.gif

Latest posts

Back