The rant to end all rants.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
This rant brought to you by dumb people on other forums, and driving around daily everyhwere.

Do you feel that your car is not handling up to your driving ability? Do you feel that you are maxing out your suspension in the turns and the only way you could do better is by altering your stock suspension system? Do you honestly think suspension mods such as sway bars and struts are going to enhance your daily driving? Are you even aware how they work? Do you even know what gains come from strut bars, if they're even worth it or black magic voodoo? Do you know the ideas behind sways, or are they just another bolt on? Will these parts help you get to school/work/friends in the winter? Do you think that suspension parts over appropriate tires for what you want to do is a better investment? Are you absolutely sure how my car handles on pavement? Dirt? Snow? Can you recover safely from loss of traction? Are you interested in lowering springs for looks or for possible performance, will they inhibit performance? Do you think slamming the **** out of your mad tyte ride really helps your suspension performance when you're turning? Dampening, whats that? How about those wheel spacers champ, I can hear your wheel bearings crying form a mile away. That 25 degrees of negative camber looks sick bro! Is a short shifter worth the investment, especially when you hold your clutch in for a good 10 seconds before shifting? Bushings aren't ****ing plants in front of your house.

Ask yourself: "Overall, am I driving the wheels off my car and the only limiting factor is my car, and not my driving skill"?

iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif

Look at me I put mobile 1 synthetic in my car, that's a sweet ****ing mod bro, gotta make sure I put it on my mod list because it's mad tyte bro.

I'm gonna rust my hood on purpose because it looks cool and I'm such a artsy and progressive guy!

GOTTA PUT HIDZ IN MY STOCK PROJECTORS AND BLIND THE **** OUTTA EVERYONE CUZ I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING BUT IT LOOKS SWEET girlfriend!. LOOKS EVEN BETTER ON MY 200 DOLLAR CIVIC.

I spend more then my car costs in mad tyte JDM parts like JDM washer fluid and JDM brake pads, they totally add 40hp and 10G's in the corners! JDM JDM JDM JDM. MY JDM WINDSHIELD IS BEING INSTALLED TOMORROW.

These 22's look so sick, I had to get tires that were thinner then rubber bands for them OOPS I HIT A POTHOLE BECAUSE WE LIVE IN ****ING MAINE AND DENTED THE **** OUT OF MY 1000 DOLLAR RIMZ RIMZ RIMZ

I GOT A PIECE OF **** "AWD" CROSSOVER SUV TO TAKE MY KIDS TO SOCCER IN A BLIZZARD IM INVINCIBLE, BETTER PASS EVERYONE DOING 90, OOPS IM UPSIDE-DOWN LOL

Look at me I'm from away in my luxo-barge business mans sedan, LOOKS LIKE I GET TO SIT IN THE LEFT LANE DOING 65 WHILE PEOPLE TAILGATE ME. **** YOU POOR PEOPLE.

Man glad I installed these bolts and washers into my ****ty ****ing VW suspension to give it mad tyte camber to match my slammed look thanks to my saws-alled springs, WHAT THE **** I CRACKED MY OIL PAN TURNING INTO A PARKING LOT. MY PRECIOUS MOBILE 1111111111

SLAMMING MY CAR HELPS ME TURN BETTER

Yeah girlfriend!, we're totally lifting my bro truck 2wd pickup this weekend because the front suspension can totally handle a lift. TOO BAD I CANT GET OUT OF A SNOWY PARKING LOT DUR DUR DUR.

We can't have none of them there jap cars in the nascar, that ain't right them cars that are just tube frames and carb'd v8's and other dinosaur technology that is the same as our ****ty US manfac cars can't be on the same track! WHAAAAAAA We just figured out that if you put a wing upside-down it helps you turn better and now these yota guys trying to take over. AMURRRICUHHHHH

iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif
iHQiO.gif

Seat time > mods you don't know how to use.

Jacking yourself off to your mod list when you don't know how to drive is retarded.

Hella functional > hella flush.

Yes you have to change the oil in your car.

GClark

I GOT A PIECE OF **** "AWD" CROSSOVER SUV TO TAKE MY KIDS TO SOCCER IN A BLIZZARD IM INVINCIBLE, BETTER PASS EVERYONE DOING 90, OOPS IM UPSIDE-DOWN LOL
Hahah I love this part.

Latest posts

Back