Tires for sale

wrangler25

Realize its out of season , just a little tigt on funds . Got a set of 195-65-15s firestone snow tires . They probably have 5k miles of wear with typical slight choppage. Asking 150 obo. Thanks for any concideration.

9b662eef.jpg

12057ae2.jpg

Matt

look like winterforce, I had these on mine this past winter and they were awesome......great price

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Matt I had wintercorces on my legacy, and we both got into accidents this winter...

I say KILL THEM WITH FIRE

smelt240

I had winterforces sitting under my deck when it snowed,and flipped my car over into the woods. Put those same winterforces on car the next year when snow came,and the car stayed upright,all winter! I love those tires,if they were 16s,I would own them right now for my wife's wagon.

ReZPunK

Matt I had wintercorces on my legacy, and we both got into accidents this winter...

I say KILL THEM WITH FIRE
not to start an argument, but this might have less to do with tires then one would think...

driving beyond the capability of the tire is a common error blamed solely on tires.

I have run multiple years of winterforces, ran rallycrosses with them, used them on countless customer cars out at the Rally school and they are a really good tire.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
not to start an argument, but this might have less to do with tires then one would think...

driving beyond the capability of the tire is a common error blamed solely on tires.

I have run multiple years of winterforces, ran rallycrosses with them, used them on countless customer cars out at the Rally school and they are a really good tire.
Only kidding

Latest posts

Back