Tires

Tyler

I need some new tires, and I want to try out rallyX stuff ... What is a good summer tire, fairly cheap, that would run good at an rallyX? What type of tires do better at rallyXs?

Ty Ty

Summer tire...rallyX...

Studless snowtires is a better option if you hope to be competitive in even stock class.

Depending on what you've done to your car, you might be in prepared or even modified class. Reading your sig I assume you've done an engine swap, so you'll be up against the other modifed cars. I would recommend at least a good snow tire.

4WRXter

Skier!
http://xsorbit27.com/users5/subarutunersofmaine/index.php?topic=3571.0

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

>
default_biggrin.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
snow or rally tire. I use rally tires when the temps permit, otherwise I use my winter tires, Hakka's, You'll chew up soft compound summers on most of the lots NER uses!

k

inski

You can rally-x with regular tires, I've seen it happen, but you'll have way more speed & fun with something that will dig in for you like snow tires. Dont get gravel tires til you're definately hooked.

Do you need 16s? 15s? We can have Jon at Patriot look in the used pile collection for you. I have 14" snows that you can borrow for some gravel action.

Tyler

Well my spare wheels are going to be 15s, so I guess if you have some spares, that would be sweet. I need to get some summer tires too, and I'm going to need some this winter too ... blaaaahhh

Rightseat

used Yokohama med compound gravel tires, 205/65-15, $40 each

we got a sheetload of em, they'd be great rallyx tires

Yokos located Camden and/or Bangor, you pick up

HR radness

His royal radness
I'm going o tempt him with some supah-sexay 15" goldies to run those on

Spin, I have a set of 15" goldies I run for street tires, would make a great set for rally-x

$250 with all-seasons already mounted

R

redlinerally

Or you can buy my set of 2004 WRX rims with Yokohama all seasons for $250.
default_biggrin.png
:D

Tyler

Oooh so tempting, but I can't pick those up from you right now. I have a set of alloys from the 94 Leggy I bought, so I'll probably use those for now .. but a second set of goldies would be sweet
default_wink.png
I'll let you know about the gravel tires.

Latest posts

Back