Tokio Dspecs W/rce black springs. 10k mileage

JakeyPoo

So I bought these from turn in concepts about five months ago and have driven on these with my wagon for about four.  all in total about 10,000 highway miles from school and back.  The reason im selling these is because I no longer wanted to be stock height with my wagon and bought some coil overs! these are the best spring/strut combo I've ever owned, they make the car feel like it is on rails while not being stiff like it actually is
default_wink.png

These were on a 2004 wrx wagon.  they will fit the sedan as well. Im pretty sure they will fit 2002-2007 sedan/wagopn impreza along with some foresters... don't hold me to it though!

comes with: 

Tokico Dspecs
RCE Black springs
Group N Front Tophats
Group N Rear Tophats
Scooby921 Strut Spacers (1/4)
Front Upper Spring Perches and Cushions
Front Upper Conical Washers
Front Dust Boots and Bump Stops
Rear Dust Boots and Bump Stops
Rear Lower Spring Cushion

Im asking $1250 obo

these are basically new and the retail for about 1800

http://turninconcept...roducts_id=1098

The configuration is legend. A legendary legend. A legendary legend that's awesome. To make it a legendary legend that's totally awesome how about it arrive on your doorstep already assembled and ready to just bolt right in?

This is a fully assembled and ready to bolt on suspension that is suitable for daily driving, track use or autocross. All you have to do is unbox it, remove your current suspension and bolt on the new setup. No spring compressors or fancy tools necessary.

sooch

Type-RA
you would be better off posting these on nasioc to be honest.... sick setup though. 

ps didn't know there were fellow subaru nuts in scarborough!

Latest posts

Back