TUNED is back, Now with EVEN more Subaru

dsmith

posted this yesterday in the "in before the close" thread. both thoses rs's are too sick.

blehhh

Those 2.0Ls sound so much better than the 2.5Ls. The header sounds less unequal?

Or wait, is it actually EL since it's JDM?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
My favorite of the two is the one which is Steel Grey Mica, even though the exhaust sounds horrible. Awesome video, thanks for posting this Zach!

blehhh

My favorite of the two is the one which is Steel Grey Mica, even though the exhaust sounds horrible. Awesome video, thanks for posting this Zach!
Because it's equal length or something else about it? I quite like it. 

Actually it does sound a little weird unless he's getting on it. 

SurlyOBS

Well now I'm gonna have to go out for a rip in my RS
default_smile.png

Nice vid. Boo creepy stance guy, hooray RS! (or red stripe)

Maxxguy25RS

Both cars are beauiful. Makes me wish I had a boat load of money to put into a car, it's always been a dream of mine o build a car. But Matt did say that both cars were built for what the driver wanted. Yes the blue car was more for showing off going slow than the gray one. I think the gray car is the better of the two. But I can see the point, sort of, of the blue car. But a great video.

sooch

Type-RA
that grey car has stock headers, not sure what the jdm headers are (el or uel).... But my car sounds nearly identical since putting a 3in turboback on it (we both have ej20ks). It sounds great in person, but it's FRIGGIN LOUD 

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Both are sick cars, but that grey one sounds amazing!! Nice video, love how he added that the roush mustang chase car could barely keep up lol

Zach

Tuned should just keep showing off sweet subys

new episode

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshP

I couldn't possibly listen to that guy for another 10 minutes, but the car looks awesome. 

JoshP

I'm surprised we dont see more of those swaps here, with normal single turbo setup.  Must not be that easy to convert. 

Latest posts

Back