Two E36 BMW Coupe Parts Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboost

I've got two e36 BMW 325is for sale.

The quick and easy is that I'm looking for $1,500 obo, willing to negotiate it out as I need them out of my driveway.

Neither are roadworthy at the time being. Here's some pics, and I'll write a short novel on they're specifics below. Feel free to ask any questions, I'm looking to move these as soon as possible because I can't leave them in my driveway and the kid who was supposed to get them lead me on until the very last minute before backing out on me.

http://imgur.com/a/ud0Ed#0

YVvSqmp.jpg

hBVVJLi.jpg

SUJzI3v.jpg

So the story with these is that I was going to turn two into one, and do an LS1 swap. However, I kept spending all my monies on Subarus, and just found a project i'd much rather do (the Datsun I just posted in the member's journals)

Silver is a '92

Green is a '93

Both have ~120k miles

Though neither are street worthy and haven't been turned over in quite some time, the green one was driven back from waterville (~100mph) and ran fine at the time.

The seller claimed the silver one "ran, but the tow truck cracked the oil pan putting it on a flat bed when he bought it at auction"

There's a set of Bilsteins between the two of them

I have the bumpers that are missing in the picture in my garage, along with the other set of headlights.

One is missing an exhaust and intake

Both are automatic

Both have been partially stripped on the interior though I still have everything (Carpets were trash though)

Looking to sell them as a package, these are definitely parts cars for someone who already owns one, or someone who knows how to turn a wrench and is looking for a cheap start to a project.

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

Still have these... the bone yard wanted to bend me over to take em; would like to see them go to someone who can use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back