Union Fairgrounds Rallycross

katnip

the car is black. I swear
for any first timers camping

follow entrance road (over bridge) take left follow road, you will be driving toward a white fence coral, road goes right then a quick left, threw the trees to camping area. I will leave my RS up there so you know your in the right place. please be extremely quiet as the caretakers live in the trailer on site and he is very sick. if I find out they where disturbed heads will roll :angry4: Scott will be there both nights, rolling in Friday around 10 or 11

Rightseat

Hi Kat--

Nigel has to scratch at last minute. a film job I had lined up for Sunday/Monday has been switched to Saturday. bumma, but then again, the film guys pay a hole helluval lot bettAr than rallyX! :thumbsup:

Rad will be bringing you the steelies, freshly painteded by Nigel to make your RS all prettAy.

Have a great race, hope 2 see yez for fun runs on sunday if the Saturday shoot goes good.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
sorry to hear Nigel, but work happens

you didn't have to paint the wheels, but thanks :eek:ccasion14:

kat

Lawdawg

Hi Kat--

Nigel has to scratch at last minute. a film job I had lined up for Sunday/Monday has been switched to Saturday. bumma, but then again, the film guys pay a hole helluval lot bettAr than rallyX! :thumbsup:

Rad will be bringing you the steelies, freshly painteded by Nigel to make your RS all prettAy.

Have a great race, hope 2 see yez for fun runs on sunday if the Saturday shoot goes good.
Now I don't feel so bad....I am just leaving work now, so I can get some rest and come back in tomorrow.. I really wanted to make this one. :crybaby2:

inski

IMG_6641.jpg

Rightseat

[[looks at GPS map, starts kicking self in butt...]] :sad5:

ooh, now THAT looks like fun

3rd gear sections???

[[renews energy to get the old RS back together]]

Latest posts

Back