Union Rallyx '06

R

redlinerally

I'll be there... with a raincoat and a pair of boots.
default_smile.png

Everyone who has a "pray for rain" sticker... take em off!

I'm also thinking about making a decal that reads "Wet pavement - good. Mud - bad."

R

redlinerally

I'll be there... with a raincoat and a pair of boots.
default_smile.png

Everyone who has a "pray for rain" sticker... take em off!

I'm also thinking about making a decal that reads "Wet pavement - good. Mud - bad."

HR radness

His royal radness
Second annual party at Rad's Saturday nite. Thread and details to follow

The Leggasaurus shall rise from the dead.................

HR radness

His royal radness
Second annual party at Rad's Saturday nite. Thread and details to follow

The Leggasaurus shall rise from the dead.................

HR radness

His royal radness
I have a comment I'll reserve for in person:)

Inski I don't wanna hear about you havin to work...whatcha gonna do, work on a Leg with a squeaky dashboard??

cuz mine's still doin it!!!

HR radness

His royal radness
I have a comment I'll reserve for in person:)

Inski I don't wanna hear about you havin to work...whatcha gonna do, work on a Leg with a squeaky dashboard??

cuz mine's still doin it!!!

R

rallyXcramps

I dont care! Bring it back so I can get back flagged the time I've got into. Then bring it to Charlies or Evergreen. Because working saturdays is oh so enjoyable when we have to fix complaints instead of fixing cars.

R

rallyXcramps

I dont care! Bring it back so I can get back flagged the time I've got into. Then bring it to Charlies or Evergreen. Because working saturdays is oh so enjoyable when we have to fix complaints instead of fixing cars.

Rightseat

OK...so I got this older Impreza driven only by an older man on a few weekendsper year. So why is the gearbox making nassty noises when he lifts off the gas from high revs? Also, the car smells like gas when it's been parked in the sun...could this be an issue with how the fuel cell is vented?

DG

Latest posts

Back