UNOFFICIAL STUD MILL RD MEET?

05RSKID

Thinking about trying to get a few people together on a Sunday to go out to the stud mill rd.. Thinking more of a hang out then a group drive kinda thing. I would have my wheeler out there and my .22 rifle to do some shooting and maybe have a cook out. So just seeing if anyone may or may not want to do something like this. Bring out some guns and shoot hang out and drive around on some of the roads close by. This has nothing to do with Mainly Subarus its more of and open invite to come hang out with me and a few friends that will probably be out there in a few weeks having a great time. Maybe July 29th?

05RSKID

Anyone? how can you say no to cars, four wheelers, guns, beer, and a cook out lol

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I would but just worked 6 days and tomorrow is work at home and go to folks.

05RSKID

I was just throwing that date out there to see if anyone would go I will still be going out either sat night or Sunday. Im shooting for Sunday. Just got my 1911 .22 fixed so I want to put some rounds through it and I will have my .22 rifle and four wheeler with me still. Let me know if any ones interested.

05RSKID

I will be going out tomorrow with a friend or two to drive around for a bit and shot for a bit as well. If anyone is interested in meeting us out there or before we go my number is 460-9173

05RSKID

I go out there on a weekly bases. Might do some shooting this weekend and driving around if the weather is good

05RSKID

If you want to do this again at some point this fall/winter, let me know, I'm in.
Im going out tonight after work to drive around might bring the .22s with me and the wheeler if you or anyone elts wants to go give me a text at 460-9173 or message me on here. I work till 4 and be heading to the stud mill by 5

05RSKID

I will be going out tomorrow sometime during the day to go shooting with some friends and hit up some of the good roads if anyone wants to join give me a text 460-9173. We will have a 12g shotgun, .22 rifle, 3 glock 9mm, .357 revolver, ak-47 and maybe more out there.

05RSKID

No one ever seems to want to join but I will be going out to the stud mill tomorrow around 1 ish is anyone wants in. I have the Go Pro all charged up and ready to take some video. We will have a sled to tow and maybe skis so it should be a good day of fun and shenanigans and may do some shooting. 460-9173 if you want to come shoot me a text.

Latest posts

Back