value of my ride

wzrd

Im thinking of MAYBE tradeing in the subaru for an srt8 charger.I owned/traded a daytona charger to get into my suby.This charger is the big one with the 425hp...anyways.....Im looking for an honest opinion on the value my car is worth,what i could realisticly expect a dealer to offer me in trade towards the charger...My subaru is an 06 wrx limited,26k miles. All work maintenance/modifications were done by evergreen subaru.....Stage2 tuned[all cobb parts,exhaust,intake,tuner]brakes system[slotted rotors,hawk pad,upgraded lines] suspension[front/rear sways,endlinks etc]short throw shifter.summer wheels/rubber,winter wheels/rubber...one owner.never beat on ,synthetic oil changed every 3500k...I have none of the stock parts nor to i plan to "un do" this car......What do you think she's worth.....I was thinking 15K

Matt

im thinking 15-17k....if its in perfect shape but they might take away due to it being modded and unable to go back to stock.

ill be honest in what i think about the chargers and hemi cars in general....they go really fast in a straight line but have the knumbest steering ive driven in awhile and they seem to eat tie rods from my experience.... but its just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back